TopTop's Terms of Service
This Terms of Service ("Terms") was written in English (US). This Terms is the legitimate agreement by and between You and TopTop ("TopTop" or "We"). To the extent any translated version of Terms agreement conflicts against the English version, this English version prevails.
You should read Terms in full because they apply every time you visit TopTop, and is the terms of service that governs the relationship between the users who interact with TopTop, as well as TopTop brands, products and services, which We call the "TopTop Services" or "Services". By using or accessing the TopTop Services, you agree to this Terms. However, just in case you ever need a reminder of the main points, here’s a quick basic Terms:
- 1. We’re not responsible for any materials that you post or address while you are using TopTop and We don’t monitor the contents in your personal devices, but if We find or someone alerts about your inappropriate activities, we will, in our sole discretions, remove such materials.
- 3. You will not use TopTop to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
The full legal bit
TopTop is a free social app provides you to play games and chat with your friends anytime and anywhere. In this app, you can choose to invite your real-life friends to a game party, or play your favorite games with new friends around the world. It is intended to be a fun place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use TopTop in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with the Terms.
The Terms apply whenever you use TopTop, whether or not you have chosen to register with us, so please read them carefully. By accessing, using, registering for or receiving services offered on TopTop (the "Services") you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APP OR SITE.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You are able to post all kinds of things on TopTop, including photographs, messages and other content ("Content"). You own all of the content and information you post on TopTop. While there are some rules about what is acceptable though, so when you are using TopTop you may not post or send any Content including but not limited to which:
- 1. contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 2. is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- 3. is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- 4. encourages any illegal activity including but not limited to, terrorism, judge or insult any country, political parties, political figures or political system, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- 5. is defamatory;
- 6. relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- 7. involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
- 8. contains any spy ware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from TopTop or otherwise;
- 9. itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- 10. shows another person which was created or distributed without that person’s consent
- 11. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about TopTop, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Please use your common sense when picking the Content that you choose to post on or send via TopTop because you are solely responsible for, and bear all liability in relation to, such Content.
3. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights and do our best to keep TopTop safe, and expect you to do the same.
- 1. You will not post content or take any action on TopTop that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law, or violates TopTop Community Guidelines.
- 2. We can remove any content or information you post on TopTop and/or disable your account if we believe that it violates this Terms or our policies.
- 3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- 4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- 5. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- 7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on TopTop.
- 8. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
4. Registration and Account
Registering with TopTop requires nickname and profile picture. You may choose to provide other optional information. We provide two ways to access TopTop, Facebook and phone number. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- 1. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- 2. You will not provide any false personal information on TopTop, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- 3. If we disable your account, you will not be able to access TopTop.
- 4. We reserve the right to destroy or ban your account if we believe it is appropriate.
- 5.We do not reimburse you for possible loss and/or unused paid services you may have had due to and before disabling, destroying or banning.
If you violate the Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, then we reserve the right at our sole discretion, at any time and without liability or the need to give you prior notice or to refund any unused services to:
- 1. suspend or revoke your registration (where applicable) and your right to access and/or use TopTop or submit any Content to TopTop.
- 2. make use of any operational, technological, legal, or other means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses, devices, and/or other technical characteristics).
We will try (but we are not obliged) to notify you if your access to TopTop and/or your Profile is to be or has been suspended or terminated.
- 1. TopTop offers a feature allowing users to purchase virtual currency which we called "TopTop Coins" for use within the Service. You acknowledge and agree that your distribution of any Coins currently in your account, is made solely at your own discretion; you further understand that once you have confirmed the coins consumption, the action cannot be undone and the Coins cannot be withdrawn.
- 2. The value (i.e. the exchange rate) of the Coins is determined by TopTop based on your country of origin, and TopTop further reserves the right to modify the purchase exchange rate between actual currency and virtual Coins from time to time, with or without reason, in its sole discretion. By your use of the Service, you confirm your understanding of and accept the then-current exchange rate of any Coins at the time of your purchase.
- 4. If your account is terminated by TopTop for cause, any outstanding Coins remaining in your account at the time of termination may be confiscated and will not be recoverable in TopTop's sole and absolute discretion.
- 5.You understand that the purchase of Coins requires actual money, and that such actual currency is obtained by lawful means without any dispute, and that it will not now or in the future be associated with any criminal conduct or proceeds. If you disagree with any part of, or do not fully understand our exchange rate policy, please refrain from purchasing or using any Coins in connection with the Service.
- 7. TopTop Coins are virtual assets which can be got by online payments such as Credit card/ Debit card/ Bank transfer/ Wallet/ Google Payments/ iTunes Payments and so on;
- 8.TopTop not allowed users to generate chargebacks or refund or dispute the bills, if the coins had been sent to the TopTop ID and the bills meet with local laws, and coins may not be exchanged or used for cash, property or other economic gain other than the services. Otherwise, the ID and the Device will be banned forever, and the coins will be deducted as well.
7. Subscription Services
1. Service description: TopTop provides users with paid subscription services (i.e. diamond members) according to product needs. The ownership and related intellectual property rights of TopTop products/services involved in TopTop paid subscription services are owned by TopTop or legally authorized (obtained through legal channels) Except for the ownership of the physical product, the personal property belonging to the user under the account, and other rights and interests otherwise specified by TopTop). TopTop grants diamond members a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial, and time-limited use license, that is, diamond members only enjoy the limited right to use the above products/services. The services provided by TopTop will be strictly implemented in accordance with its terms of service and operating rules.
- 1) You understand and agree that the membership fees (including but not limited to automatic renewal) of TopTop's products on the Apple App Store are all conducted through the Apple App Store.
- 2) TopTop has the right to unilaterally decide and adjust the paid subscription service content and service method based on its own operating strategy.
- 3) If other paid content other than TopTop's paid subscription service is displayed on the TopTop platform, when you need it, the corresponding other charging system will sign a corresponding service agreement with you, provide you with corresponding services and charge fees.
2. Procedures for becoming a diamond member
- 1) Before becoming a TopTop diamond member, you must now register as a TopTop user based on true, accurate, legal and valid personal information, and apply for a paid subscription service on the basis of successfully logging into your TopTop account, otherwise TopTop has the right to refuse your subscription Diamond membership application. If you use a third-party account to log in, you should ensure the authenticity, accuracy, legality and validity of the third-party account and the information contained therein. If you cannot log in due to the third-party account, you should contact the third party to solve the problem , has nothing to do with TopTop, and TopTop will not refund you the paid subscription service fees you have paid and will not compensate/compensate you in any way.
- 2) After you have completed the TopTop user registration procedure, read and agreed to the entire content of this agreement, paid the membership fee and completed all other procedures to become a TopTop diamond member, you will obtain the TopTop diamond membership. Under the service usage rules, you can enjoy the paid subscription service within the paid subscription service period. If you do not agree with any of the aforementioned procedures or content, you should immediately stop the next step. Once you have completed all procedures to become a diamond member, it is deemed that you have no objection to all procedures and their contents.
- 3) You understand and agree that the paid subscription service is limited to the use of the application account; the paid subscription service is an online product and virtual product, and the service is paid first, and the membership fee is the price of the online product corresponding to the membership service you purchased , rather than prepayment or deposits, deposits, savings cards, etc. Once the paid subscription service is activated, it is not transferable or refundable. You can log in to the TopTop Diamond Member Center to inquire about your account information details for free, including the period of the paid subscription service that has been opened, consumption records, etc.
- 4) The ownership of the TopTop diamond member account belongs to TopTop, and the diamond member only has the limited right to use the TopTop account within the authorized scope of TopTop. You are solely responsible for properly and correctly keeping, using, and maintaining your diamond member account (including account information and password), and you should take necessary and effective confidentiality measures for your account information and password. You shall be solely responsible for the tampering of your account information, disclosure of your password, and other losses caused by improper storage, use, and maintenance due to non-TopTop reasons.
3. Member rights and service fees (including automatic renewal)
- 1) TopTop diamond member benefits, that is, the special services TopTop provides for diamond members, including but not limited to member nameplates, chat bubbles and other exclusive privileges, the details are subject to the page description of the TopTop platform and the actual provision of TopTop. You understand and agree that, in view of the diversity of diamond membership types, different types of members enjoy different membership benefits, and the details are subject to the page description of the TopTop platform and the actual provision of TopTop.TopTop has the right to change all or part of the membership rights and applicable user equipment terminals based on its own operating strategy. TopTop will notify you on the corresponding service page or in other reasonable ways regarding the aforementioned equity adjustments.
- 2) The service period of the TopTop paid subscription service is subject to the service period corresponding to the service period that you choose and pay the corresponding membership fee, starting from the time you become a TopTop diamond member. When the membership service period expires, TopTop will cease to continue to provide you with paid subscription services, but if you open the automatic renewal service and you successfully renew before the service period expires, the membership service period will be extended on the basis of the original service period.
- 3) The paid subscription service provided by TopTop is a paid service, and corresponding service fees need to be paid before using the service. TopTop does not provide other ways to obtain the service.
- 4) Please understand that during the diamond membership service period, due to the particularity of Internet services, there may be situations that may affect your normal use of services caused by non-TopTop platform intentional actions (including but not limited to troubleshooting, server maintenance, adjustments, etc.) , upgrades, handling third-party infringement, etc.), TopTop will minimize the impact of these situations on you. You understand and agree that TopTop does not need to be liable for the adverse consequences arising from the above situations, and does not require TopTop to make additional compensation.
4. About automatic renewal service
- 1) The automatic renewal service refers to the service launched in response to the needs of members for automatic renewal under the premise that the user has already opened the paid subscription service, so as to prevent members from failing to renew in time due to negligence or other reasons. If the member chooses to open the automatic renewal service, the member authorizes the TopTop IOS version to deduct the fee for the next billing cycle from the member's channel account balance through the Apple App Store.
- 2) Billing cycle: such as monthly, quarterly, annual, etc., the details are subject to TopTop, and members can choose by themselves.
- 3) Automatic deduction rules:
- a. If the member chooses to activate automatic renewal, it is deemed to agree to authorize the TopTop IOS version to issue a deduction instruction to the account according to the deduction rules of the Apple App Store when the membership service period is about to expire, and agrees to do so without verifying the member account password, In the case of payment password, SMS verification code and other information, the fee for the next billing cycle will be deducted from the account. Once the deduction is successful, TopTop will open the membership service for the next billing cycle for the member, and record the successful deduction into the member's payment record, and at the same time extend the membership service period accordingly;
- b. Unless the member voluntarily and explicitly cancels the automatic renewal, the member's automatic deduction entrustment to TopTop is valid for a long time and is not limited by the number of times;
- c. If TopTop fails to debit your account before the membership service period is about to expire, whether due to insufficient funds or other reasons, TopTop has the right to suspend or terminate your use of the paid subscription service after the membership service period expires. However, since the automatic renewal service requires you to take the initiative to cancel, if you do not perform this operation, it will be deemed that you agree that TopTop will continue to make deduction attempts from time to time within a certain period of time after the expiration of the membership service period (even if the amount in your account is insufficient. ). Once TopTop has fully charged the fee within this period, TopTop will resume your use of automatic renewal services and paid subscription services.
- d. You understand and agree that the automatic renewal service of TopTop’s paid subscription service requires you to actively cancel it. Although the paid subscription service is bound to your account, the suspension or cancellation of your account will not affect the automatic renewal service. , if your account is banned or canceled, TopTop will remind you of this matter in a reasonable way, but the service will continue until you take the initiative to cancel the automatic renewal service.
- 4) Cancellation method: You can cancel the automatic renewal service at any time for any reason. TopTop has shown you the cancellation method and steps in detail in the product, you can check it on the relevant page. You understand and agree that although you cancel the automatic renewal service according to the aforementioned operation method, the automatic renewal deduction instructions that have been made before the cancellation are still valid. Support any form of compensation or compensation, the relevant responsibility is borne by you.
- 5) Before purchasing paid subscription services (including automatic renewal services), you should carefully check the account name, purchased service content, price, service period and other information. Paid subscription service fees are non-transferable and non-refundable after payment by you.
- 6) The charging standard of paid subscription service (including automatic renewal) is independently determined by TopTop according to its own operation strategy, and will be displayed to you on the membership fee payment page. If the price of paid subscription service is adjusted before the automatic renewal, it shall be Based on the currently effective price published on the TopTop platform, you understand and agree that your continued operation (including but not limited to click to agree, continue to pay, etc.) is deemed to be known and agreed to the adjusted charging standard.
5. If you are a minor, you should read this agreement under the supervision and guidance of your guardian, and you have obtained the consent of your guardian for the use of paid subscription services. Guardians should be aware of the safety issues that minors should pay attention to when surfing the Internet. If guardians agree that minors use paid subscription services, they must apply for consumption in the name of guardians, and provide correct guidance and supervision for minors to use paid subscription services. Minors using paid subscription services are deemed to have obtained the guardian's approval.
8. Proprietary Rights in Content on TopTop
- 1. TopTop does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the TopTop Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the TopTop Services, you hereby grant to TopTop a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the TopTop Services.
- 2. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the TopTop Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the TopTop Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the TopTop Services.
- 3. The TopTop Services contain Content of TopTop ("TopTop Content"). TopTop Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and TopTop owns and retains all rights in the TopTop Content and the TopTop Services. TopTop hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the TopTop Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the TopTop Services.
- 4. The TopTop Services contain Content of Users and other TopTop licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the TopTop Services.
- 5. TopTop performs technical functions necessary to offer the TopTop Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the TopTop Services.
- 6. Although the Site and other TopTop Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other TopTop Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of TopTop. Also, although TopTop will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, TopTop reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by TopTop in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, TopTop encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, TopTop is not a backup service. TopTop will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the TopTop Services, or the loss of any Content.
9. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, TopTop expressly excludes:
- 1. all conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- 2. any liability incurred by you arising from use of TopTop, its services or these terms and conditions, including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, wasted management or office time, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if TopTop has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of TopTop. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect your equipment, failure or mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury (other than caused by our negligence), property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any act of god in connection with TopTop including but not limited to any liability for loss of revenue or income, loss of profits or contracts, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of data, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
- 3. For clearance of doubt, although TopTop is under no obligation to assumes responsibility or liability arising from the activities you are engaging, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information while you are using Service. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TopTop will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TopTop to disclose the identity of any user that is engaging in any illegal activities.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TopTop, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the TopTop Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Status Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Terms and your use of the TopTop Service. We don't support or encourage illegal consumption of alcohol or tobacco, so there.
This Terms shall be governed by the most applicable laws to that event, which shall be decided by TopTop. In the event that the laws of Hong Kong are decided as the governing law, the rules of choice of law does not apply. The jurisdiction and venue of any actions arising out of, or relating to or in any way connected with your access and/or use of this site shall be exclusively in Jakarta Court of Hong Kong.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services. we may provide notice on the Website if we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement.
13. About us
TopTop app and Website owned and operated by MICO World Limited. You can download our app from Google Play Store for Android Devices and from Apple Store for iOS devices. Here are some Social Media Network links below you may interest. Thank you for supporting us. If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Terms or TopTop Services, they should be directed to TopTop via firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Play Store：https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.friends.android
Address: FLAT/RM A 12/F ZJ300, 300 LOCKHART ROAD, WAN CHAI, HONG KONG